Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Meet Dr Thomas Hemingway

Wondering what Medical professionals are starting to think about plexus?
Meet Dr Thomas Hemingway

*Chief of the E.R. on Kauai
*Dad of 5/Husband to an amazing woman ...
*Sr Ruby Ambassador

He shares:
"As an MD there is only so much traditional medicine can do, especially with respect to preventive medicine, health and wellness; and I have found through my research and personal as well as lots of shared experience that Plexus actually works and contributes to your optimal health and wellness. So many other things out there are just passing fads and gimmicks but this is the real deal.
Believe me, after being a skeptic for a long time, and as a doctor, these were the last things on my radar, but I sure am glad I took the leap and got started on the products and have found how much better and more energetic I could feel though I had already considered myself very healthy. Who knew? Now I do and am so grateful my family and I and now many other friends are also experiencing these tremendous health benefits... It's a no brainer. Best investment ever. You can't put a price on your health." -T.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment