Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Mail Day.....what's in your Mail???



This is beautiful L&D #nurse, Danielle Pulley ! Mama of 4 (#triplets in that mix :) ) & expecting baby #5! I love what she just shared, so sharing it with you too! 😎
"Mail day!!!! My favorite products to take during #pregnancy (and some for the kids thrown in there 😜) just came in so I thought I'd share exactly WHY I believe in this regime this pregnancy which I didn't have in past pregnancies. It is making a world of difference! This could benefit someone pregnant or not, so if you have time take a minute to read up on a few vitamins/supplements I take!
⭐️XFACTOR⭐️
💕My multi-vitamin of choice. Plexus #XFactor is the worlds ONLY fully methylated #multivitamin formulated with #aloe! 🙌 (Google methylation, and you'll see why that's important! But get your science hat on 😜)
💚When you add aloe to any other vitamin or mineral, you increase the absorption rate of those #vitamins and #minerals!! (Think 300% or more times the absorption.) HELLO natural B vitamin energy from good absorption, GOODBYE neon pee because your body is actually absorbing it and not wasting it and WELCOME increased immense system!
💚Aloe is HUGE for #absorption & #digestion!! Because of this you'll actually FEEL a difference! I definitely want this for baby!
💚I also LOVE how fast my #hair and #nails grow on the daily and how #strong and #healthy they are! Not to mention clear skin!
🌱Oh, and it's #vegetarian friendly!
Why is there no Iron?!
#Iron isn't listed on the bottle of Plexus XFactor because it is inherent in the New Zealand black currant, which is one of the most natural powerful #antioxidants on earth. The aloe in the #Xfactor makes the iron bioavailable and easy to digest and 300% more absorbable. This amazing product increases the absorption of vitamins and minerals like #B12, #calcium and #VitaminD!! 👍
Better #iron levels means better #energy and overall better #health. 😁
Iron deficiency is very common and leads to anemia, especially in pregnancy, so I'm trying my best!
#plexusxfactor #bestmultivitamin #aloe #blackcurrant #allnatural #hairhealth #nailhealth
⭐️MEGAX⭐️
💕HELLO DHA!! Here's my version of getting my essential fatty acids that all pregnant mommas need
👌Plexus MegaX omega supplement!! It is plant based - no fishy burps or funky aftertaste. I don't think I could handle that right now.... 🤢
👌Did you know that your body doesn’t create the essential fatty acids that it needs? Plexus MegaX™ combines the benefits of omega 3, 6, 9, 5 and 7 all in one sustainable, ALA and SDA-rich, heart and brain health softgel. It is truly the complete omega product! Which converts to DHA/EPA 😜 (remember this is plant based!)
*Plexus MegaX™ was created using AHIFLOWER® Oil, which contains the omega 3 stearidonic acid (SDA) which your body converts to EPA (the omega-3 fatty acid found in fish oil) at a rate of up to 4 times more efficiently than our other plant-based oils which contain no SDA, such as flaxseed.
How does MegaX stand out above the crowd?
🔸It is the ONLY plant-based total omega product on the market today
🔸It contains Omegas 3, 6, 9, PLUS 5 & 7
🔸Omega 5 helps to kill bacteria in the epithelial layers of the skin
🔸Omega 7 helps your body get into and stay in its deepest sleep cycle longer.
🔸MegaX paired with ProBio5 at night makes an incredible natural sleep-aid
🔸MegaX features omega 3, 6, 9, 5, & 7! With no fishy burp and after taste, it’s amazing for heart and brain health AND it helps you get a good night’s sleep. This non-GMO soft gel is jam-packed with benefits:
🔸supports Brain health
🔸Cardiovascular health
🔸Supports healthy lipid levels
🔸Helps with stress management
🔸 Aids in relaxation!
💗💗💗I LOVE IT!💗💗💗
⭐️PROBIO5⭐️
💕We all know we need a probiotic right? Righttttttt? 😏 you do!!! So I take Probio5 and TRUST me I've checked out so many.
Why does Probio5 work so well?
Little Known Fact
Many of the high-quality store probiotics have 10+ billion live organisms. Then you see Plexus Probio5 which “only” has 2 billion. 😨
Why is this?
Well, did you know that most store bought probiotics need a larger count per capsule since they activate and die as soon as they touch the heat of your tongue? This means that, most of the organisms are already dead before they even reach their destination (the gut).😣
Plexus Probio5 is freeze dried. This means that the bacteria will stay alive in warmer temperatures but they don’t activate until they reach the gut! Then they work their magic!💫 Special enzymes kill the bad bacteria and then all 2 billion strong strains of good bacteria take over.
Your gut is called your second brain! It's where 90% of serotonin is created and also converted to melatonin which is needed for sleep 😴. So you must look at taking care of your gut especially in pregnancy and just any old probiotic won't do the trick. Check this out... !!! Chitin!!! Chitin!!! 🙈😡😡😡 ....? What do I mean?? Picture a roach...ewww and the hard shell around it...OR a shrimp, and the hard shell around IT! I'm giving you visual perspective of what's going on in YOUR gut. The fungi in your gut have an exoskeleton made of the same material as shrimp... And roaches. Yuck!! 😳 It's called Chitin!!!Plexus PROBIO5 contains an enzyme called Chitosanase that breaks down the tough cell wall of the fungi and kills off the bad stuff. Go ahead... Compare to other probiotics and see if they have this enzyme. I haven't found one yet! It's THE REALDEAL!! 👍😀 Chitosanase+freeze dried+grape seed extract (a powerful antioxidant)+powerful probiotic strains (the strains matter!)....look to see if yours has it!!
⭐️PINK DRINK⭐️
💕I LOVE my #Slim AKA the pink drink!! This regulates blood sugar and glucose levels....extremely important stuff at all times, and even when growing a healthy baby! So when regulated your not going to be craving sugar! This is NOT a weight loss product. Hear me on this. You loose weight by not gouging your body w sugar right? Sugar is toxic for your body right? You'd even never put it on in the first place if you weren't eating it right? So if I say I haven't gained the 20 lbs I've usually gained by now that's because I'm eating healthy and gaining appropriately! Not LOOSING weight. I've noticed I NEVER eat sweets. I used to eat ice cream almost every night a week in pregnancy 🙈. Not this time! It is also fantastic for lipid levels, naturally combats pregnancy sleepiness during the day, and even has anti-inflammatory properties!! 🙌🏻
⭐️Biocleanse⭐️
The #Biocleanse is a natural magnesium based supplement that helps clean out the bad junk in your gut, oxygenate the body, and balance pH levels. In the world of pregnancy, magnesium helps build strong bones and teeth, promotes healthy brain development and assists with certain enzyme function. Magnesium may also be helpful in reducing leg cramps.. You pregnant mommas out there know exactly what I'm talking about. Those leg cramps can be awful! Let's not forget how hormones cause digestion to slow down too! Pregnancy constipation anyone? Biocleanse helps keep your system regular! But it's not a laxative. The form of magnesium this comes in is gentle and healthy in your daily intake of magnesium WHICH most people are naturally deficient. Did I mention it can also help control acid levels? I call that preventing acid throat discomfort (that a lot of pregnant women get)
So there you have it!!! These are my daily go-to's for health and nutrition pregnant, preparing for pregnancy, post pregnancy or any stage if life!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment