Saturday, June 24, 2017

Soooo - DID YOU KNOW?? Plexus Slim was made by an ENDOCRINOLOGIST?

Soooo - DID YOU KNOW?? Plexus Slim was made by an ENDOCRINOLOGIST?

       Why YES it was! YES, a doctor 😳 created Slim so that people could keep their blood sugar balanced on their own, naturally. Plexus Slim was created by ENDOCRINOLOGIST, Dr. Dennis Harris, from Ohio State!
Endocrinologists have the specialty training to diagnose and treat hormone imbalances and problems by helping to restore the normal balance of hormones in the body. The common diseases and disorders of... the endocrine system that endocrinologists deal with include diabetes, metabolic disorders, hypertension, and thyroid diseases.
Slim is NOT a meal replacement or shake. Plexus Slim helps keep blood sugar, cholesterol and lipids at healthy levels. In addition, Plexus Slim helps reduce binge eating and increases your willpower over food. Even though the pink drink is called Slim, it isn’t JUST about weight loss. It’s about getting healthy and shedding weight if your body needs to!
I love Plexus Slim because:
👉I don’t have blood sugar highs and lows, crashes throughout the day when I drink it.
👉I think clearer!
👉I love the energy I get from stabilized blood sugar!
👉 I sleep better!
Ready to give Slim a try? It's BELOW WHOLESALE until the 26th!!
😁

No comments:

Post a Comment