Friday, December 9, 2016

On the First Day of Plexus..................



❤️On the first day of Plexus my Slim gave to me…an exciting new journey!
πŸŽ„On the second day of Plexus my Slim gave to me…a day with no yawning!
πŸŽ…πŸ»On the third day of Plexus my Slim gave to me…sweet n low tasting funky!
...
🎁On the fourth day of Plexus my Slim gave to me…crazy water cravings!
❤️On the fifth day of Plexus my Slim gave to me…a better nights sleep!
πŸŽ„On the sixth day of Plexus my Slim gave to me…high steppin’ energy!
πŸŽ…πŸ»On the seventh day of Plexus my Slim gave to me…less junk food cravings!
🎁On the eighth day of Plexus my Slim gave to me...bye belly bloat!
❤️On the ninth day of Plexus my Slim gave to me...saggy bottom britches!
πŸŽ„On the tenth day of Plexus my Slim gave to me...normal potty parties!
πŸŽ…πŸ»On the eleventh day of Plexus my Slim gave to me...less drive thru visits!
🎁On the twelfth day of Plexus my Slim gave to me...friends who were creeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment